How Do I Know If My CPAP Machine Is Not Working? | CPAP Store USA
How Do I Know If My CPAP Machine Is Not Working?
| CPAP Store USA
Unfortunately, a CPAP machine just like any other electronic equipment does not last forever. Generally speaking CPAP machines last about 5 years and that’s how often most of the insurance companies will pay to replace a CPAP machine. However, the newer CPAP machine models often are quieter, have enhanced features, and are often easier to use compared to the older generations of equipments.
- CPAP machine does not turn on even though it’s plugged in.
- CPAP machine does not generate any air flow.
- If a CPAP machine is accidentally dropped and no longer works.
- The water level in the CPAP’s humidifier tank does not decrease after 3 days of use.
- Hot plate under the CPAP chamber is not warming up.
- CPAP machine becomes noisier and/or fails to generate an adequate airflow than it did previously.
If you believe that your CPAP machine is not working properly, don’t ignore it. Call us at (888) 512-7278 to ask us about our CPAP machine and mask specials to get your treatment back on track . Or visit us at www.CPAPStoreUSA.com
If you find this article helpful, please subscribe to our blog.